My 400

Really who was selling it ?
I don't remember... I lurk so many of th live sales on Reef2Reef and usually check out the website selection even if I'm not shopping. It was probably a month or two ago.
 
Just an updated video.i have to do some work on the left side and remove the green branching star polyps there really starting to take over. ,plus it will give me some more room to add more corals
 

Attachments

  • 20241014_204312.mp4
    102 MB
Just an updated video.i have to do some work on the left side and remove the green branching star polyps there really starting to take over. ,plus it will give me some more room to add more corals
Your tank is looking incredible, as always!
 
Hey Charlie, I just saw your recent video on YouTube. Beautiful tank. Do you have a picture of the green stag in the middle of your tank in full daylight lighting?
 
Hey Charlie, I just saw your recent video on YouTube. Beautiful tank. Do you have a picture of the green stag in the middle of your tank in full daylight lighting?
 
Any updates on your tank?
 
Hey Charlie, I just saw your recent video on YouTube. Beautiful tank. Do you have a picture of the green stag in the middle of your tank in full daylight lighting?
Hey Charlie, I just saw your recent video on YouTube. Beautiful tank. Do you have a picture of the green stag in the middle of your tank in full daylight lighting?
20250822_223145.jpg
20250822_223145.jpg
 
Thank you. Under white lighting are the tips more blue or pink?
I wanna say pink but I will look when I get home .if I remeber correctly I got it from Jackson and think he told me its a arbro
 
I wanna say pink but I will look when I get home .if I remeber correctly I got it from Jackson and think he told me its a arbro
Yea it looks like abrolhosensis or aspera. I’ve been looking for a blue tipped abrolhosensis for a long time. Not too common in the hobby like it used to be.
 
Hope all is and has been well! Video update?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new