My 400

charliethetuna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
678
Reaction score
743
Location
long island ,ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190112_214347-01.jpeg
 
Wow! Beautiful! What a great work!
 
Looks great.. I am thinking about 78"X42"X30" when I move so nice to see something similiar in size.. What are the specs?
 
That red dragon is insane!

What lighting are you using? Dosing?
8 kessil 360w
4 ati 80watt blue plus
1 ati 80watt actinic
1 ati 80watt purple plus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new