My 400

A few fish shots

20190816_220026-01.jpeg 20190807_192633-01.jpeg 20190807_192604-01.jpeg
 
Looks awesome, how often do you clean the acrylic? Do you use a mag cleaner? I used to have an acrylic tank, currently have glass and wanting to go back to a big tank but I cant decide between glass or acrylic.
 
Tank and coral look great. Very healthy specimens !!
 
Hi I clean the acrylic about once a week with a mighty mag and a continuum acrylic scraper. I'm not gonna lie takes me a while ..I clean the bottom 6 inches closet to the sand with the scraper only down strokes then pull away on on the up ,justincase there's any sand it falls off the scraper.then I do the rest with the magnet which has a doser pad on it ,this will also take coraline off ..before I do anything I shut off all the pumps also to avoid sand blowing around ..alittle more work ,but to me worth it to avoid silicone seams ,especially on larger tanks
Looks awesome, how often do you clean the acrylic? Do you use a mag cleaner? I used to have an acrylic tank, currently have glass and wanting to go back to a big tank but I cant decide between glass or acrylic.
 
Beautiful tank, and great stocking of fish as well! I'm setting up a 250g and hope to have a nice mix like you've put together.
 
How long did it take for your Wantanabi to change to male?
I started with 2 small quater size females .I would say about 1.5 years to change ..but once u notice it starting to happen it happens quick with a week ..pretty awsome to watch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new