My 400

Fts

IMG_20190929_171025_723.jpg
Beautiful reef, very nice indeed!
 
See, everyone is going for shallow these days. You just can't get the drama without some height. That is a seriously gorgeous reef!
Thanks . I wish I went higher than 31 .I love the empty space above the corals were the fish can swim
 
See, everyone is going for shallow these days. You just can't get the drama without some height. That is a seriously gorgeous reef!

Nothing for you to see here, mister. You have a lot of work left to do. Move it along! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
 
Last edited:
VERY NICE and a peninsula at it !!!
 
S W E E T !!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new