My 55gallon FW community

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a video of my 55gal community freshwater tank. I know the quality is bad guys it's what I get for having a metro PC's phone lol. But I would love to see your guys set up. I also have a saltwater tank I started a little while ago. But I'm sure like most of us we started with freshwater. I have a mix of everything in my tank. Boesemani rainbows and parkinsoni rainbow and some sunset dwarf rainbows and a yellow axelrod rainbow with harliequin rasboras who are well over a year old. Ember tetras who are well over a year old. I have celestial pearl danios and emerald dwarf rasboras. Also I have a male trifiscita apistogramma and his two females. And I have Siamese algae eaters. And neon tetras and my albino pleco and nerite snails. Again I'm sorry for video quality my phone is bad but here's the jist of it. Would love to see your guys tanks. Also it's heavily planted. Happy reefing and fish keeping friends!

Attachments

• VID_20220422_094626.mp4
    71.7 MB
OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will get a video of my salt tank in a little. It is nothing major as I just set it up about two months ago.

OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just a 20 long as of right now space is limited. I live in a apartment. And as I didn't want to go huge and waste money and something bad happen and all the funds go down the train. So this is my first setup to learn more of the chemistry and balance of saltwater. I just posted a video of my salt tank to the thread.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back