My 600 gallon reef

Can not wait to get this guy in the display
20150928_155710_zpst1fih7kh.jpg
 
I like your unicorn tang. Is he personable? A member in here told me once that they had one at a lfs where his, and it would lay on its side someone came by because it wanted to be petted.
 
I like your unicorn tang. Is he personable? A member in here told me once that they had one at a lfs where his, and it would lay on its side someone came by because it wanted to be petted.
He is getting there, he has no fear on me, will come right up to my hand.
 
Sweet!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new