My 72 Bowfront Build Revised Thread

DOS is install, calabreated and programed.
All probes cleaned and recalareated
Return pump, GFO pump, Skimmer cleaned
Todo list
Waiting on sensors to install during a regular water change later.
Test parameters
Install breakout box Thursday
 
Update of Aqua closet
IMG_5288.JPG
 
AWC update,
Found myself new salt water a reservoir, tomorrow I will build the base.
 
Ca 475 turn down more
Alk 10.4 turn down more
Mg 1500 turn down more
Po4 .06
Nitrates 10 on a new Elos test kit. Like this one, quick and easy
PH 8.01
Salinity 1026 need to get that down also.

Thank looks good, I do have some cyano but not like in the past.
Sensor is not in the sump and reservoir. Just need the break out bar and to finish out a couple more things and I am in business with the auto water change.

I do have to say, that the PH probe is spot on with apex. It took me a couple of times and the key for me was to wait a couple of minutes to let the probe settle instead of on the videos of a couple of seconded.
I have to get some more conductivity calibration fluid just to be sure, but the probe seam to also be right on.
49CBC193-87C7-41A8-8425-61077B48A14B.jpeg
 
@jsker
Great job and those DOS pumps are top notch!!

Freddie
I am very excited to get everything plumbed and tuning.

I need to figure out how to keep one of the tubes submerged in the sump. Any ideas?
 
I am very excited to get everything plumbed and tuning.

I need to figure out how to keep one of the tubes submerged in the sump. Any ideas?
Which tube? :confused:
 
This is seriously a beautiful build from the ground up. I bookmarked this thread so I can come back and visit all the knowledge in the 55 pages XD Keep up the solid work!!
 
Looking forward to seeing this finished, hmmm maybe this weekend ;)
:D:D:D:p

Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!:p:eek::D:D
 
This is seriously a beautiful build from the ground up. I bookmarked this thread so I can come back and visit all the knowledge in the 55 pages XD Keep up the solid work!!

Thank you for tuning in. It has been a educational build for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new