My 75 gal. new build...

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
21,419
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190616_101850.jpg
20190616_101913.jpg
20190616_101824.jpg
 
Well that looks great so far, but did you know your skimmer is over flowing! Lol

And welcome to R2R as well, good to have you with us!
 
Running a Bubble Magus Curve 7 skimmer, an Ice Cap Gyre pump to move the water, CPR HOB fuge with 2 Auqa Gadget Cheatomax led lights, 75 lbs. of Carib Sea Life rock, recycled live sand, HMO 300 Watt Titanium Heater, HOB MD overflow box, Eheim return pump, AquaticLife Edge Marine WiFi Controllable LED Light Fixture and now I'm just anxiously awaiting for it to cycle.
 
Well that looks great so far, but did you know your skimmer is over flowing! Lol

And welcome to R2R as well, good to have you with us!
Haha, yeah I guess it's breaking in it's brand new I actually put a post up about it as it's drivin me nuts and thank you.
 
So my tank is all cycled I've added cheato to the fuge added some pods and did my first water change yesterday.

Test Results Today
PH 8+
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
Ammonia 0
Calcium 440
KH 107.4 ppm need to get this up.
Phosphate 0
Salinity 1.24

Did I forget anything?
 
I have a Percula Clown, she's jumped out of the tank 3 times and luckily our dog spotted her right away each time so she's still kicking unfortunately her mate jumped out and didn't make it, I have a screen top now, I have a Flame Angel and a Linespot Flasher Wrasse and those two are buddies and two Blood Red Shrimp, on the pic of my tank you can see one in front sifting sand the other hides a lot in his little cave.
 
Make sure they are getting a good portion of light! Also spray the leaves with freshwater from time to time.
I have 2 Cheatomax Led's I run for 8 hours at night, I was going 12 hrs but it burnt up my cheato but now at 8 everything seems to be happy and I also don't want my mangroves to grow at a quicker rate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new