OP
Mrs. Herbert

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great looking tank love the clams. The battleship just fits right in. You did a great job on that .
Thank you! I have been in his hobby for a little over a year and a half with many ups and downs but I am still going. My husband is a Navy hospital corpsmen and I figured the ship would be awesome

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a very nice touch. Thank both of you for your service. You serve with him to. You provide the moral support as well. So thank you.

OP
OP
Mrs. Herbert

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190111_180337.jpg

Hubby has always wanted and urchint, so I bought one today.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. You can get them to attach to a rubble .Put them in a container with rubble, place it a low flow area and in a few days the shrooms should attach to the rock.

Gary Inwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. My husband installed the light for me. I have thought about moving the light up a little but the tank seems to be doing okay.
Your tank will still do well if you rise the lights up, it means if you do you can place more corals etc at each end of your tank and it will also stop the bleaching of your corals.

OP
OP
Mrs. Herbert

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank will still do well if you rise the lights up, it means if you do you can place more corals etc at each end of your tank and it will also stop the bleaching of your corals.
The right side back corner of the tank is reserved for the chiller pump durning Northern California hot summer months. Our tank has been doing pretty good, a few set backs but nothing is perfect. Just before Christmas, our rainbow BTA split. Thank you for the input, if I do want to rise the light, I'll have to get help from my husband as I am short ha!

Last edited:
Back