My 75 gallon reef tank

20190313_113220.jpg
My small order from Aqua SD The bags sunk to the bottom of our tank. Getting ready to acclimate and dip them.
 
Just read through your thread. We had a 75g and loved it. You have a very nice tank!:)
Thank you so much. Our old home cannot support a larger tank but the 75 gallon is just fine.
 
Last edited:
Cool tank! I love the 75g tank size, enough to have fun with but not enough to get over your head too fast in equipment costs (unless you really wanted to lol)
I am a college student and reefing on a budget. And I agree with you on the size of the tank, it's more then enough for us and our old home.
 
Last edited:
I am a college student and reefing on a budget. And Inagree with you on the size of the tank, it's more then enough for us and our old home.

Rock on with the budget life! Don't get intimidated by any other builds that are dumping $$$ for way more tech. Your tank looks healthy and happy!
 
Rock on with the budget life! Don't get intimidated by any other builds that are dumping $$$ for way more tech. Your tank looks healthy and happy!
Yep! There are people with deeper pockets then what I have. I am enjoying the hobby and trying to get my husband interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new