My 75 gallon reef tank

20190605_112237.jpg

Shrimp molt, gets me every time!
 
Nice gyre! I have the 1k with two jebao pp8s. Interested to see what settings you go with on the gyre. I have mine random up to 80% max.
 
Nice gyre! I have the 1k with two jebao pp8s. Interested to see what settings you go with on the gyre. I have mine random up to 80% max.
Thanks! I had one Hydor power head on the tank to start out. Right now I have the Icecap set to pulse 10% to 20%! When I first plugged power to the unit, it was set to direct flow at 50%! Everyone in the tank was rather upset with me.
 
I am upgrading our 75 gallon reef to a 90 gallon with a 40 gallon sump, skimmer and already plumbed. I am getting away from the canister filter system and into a sump system. This will happen around September. I have to reinforce the floor of our old home.

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg
 
Well not a way I wanted to start tank maintenance. Found our diamond sand sifting goby under the canister filter today.. he had been there for a couple days by the looks of him.. I have two glasses tops on the tank also. I am more impressed he made it under the tank!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new