My 75 gallon reef tank

I stopped off at the local LFS this morning and ended with crabs and a sand sifting starfish.

20190905_105803.jpg 20190905_105816.jpg
 
Are you planning on supplementing the lighting on the 90? That does well but it is just a bit short.
 
The light I am using was off the 90 gallon I am buying off a good friend. I do have two Ocean Revive lights if I need more.
Are you planning on supplementing the lighting on the 90? That does well but it is just a bit short.
 
Freak out moment, what I thought was a Bristle wrom, ended up being the tip of an arm from our sand sifting star. I also stared feeding our corals Benereef food, huge feeding response different I had ever seen even using Reef Roids.

20190911_135522.jpg 20190911_164836.jpg
 
Last edited:
Freak out moment, what I thought was a Bristle wrong, ended up being the tip of an arm from our sand sifting star. I also stared feeding our corals Benereef food, huge feeding response different I had ever seen even using Reef Roids.

20190911_135522.jpg 20190911_164836.jpg
I've been hearing lots of good things about this.
 
Perhaps I missed it...what light are you using on your 75?

Looks nice.

Thanks for the pics.
I am using a Reef Lumtek 240 I bought off a good friend of mine. Thank you for the kind words, it's a work in progress and not as near as perfect like other tanks I have seen.
 
Last edited:
One of my sought after corals has become a reality. I finally bought a OG bounce off a local reefer here in Northern California. I have had my eyes set on jawbreakers and picked up two babies a couple weeks ago. Hope they drop babies once they are a little bigger.

20190927_113035.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new