My 75g tanks sump :)

Mike1995

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
603
Reaction score
520
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20180928_225741.jpg


Here's my sump. It's a bashsea bio fuge,
Bubble Magnus curve 5 skimmer
Bubble Magnus reactor
300w heater
Return pump
Live rock
Filter sock
Spongy stuff before return pump to collect more particles.

Looking for suggestions or ideas :)

Where my live rock is, is that were I can put chaetomorpha?
 
I believe the back rear chamber is a refugium, I think you said you have a sponge there.
 
I believe the back rear chamber is a refugium, I think you said you have a sponge there.

It is? :/ It's a really small space.. when I first got the sump in the mail it had some kind of black plasticy sponge type stuff.. should I change how I have it set up?
 
It is? :/ It's a really small space.. when I first got the sump in the mail it had some kind of black plasticy sponge type stuff.. should I change how I have it set up?

Check the model on their website, they have the specs for each chamber
 
Yes. Nvmd tho. Apparently everyone wants to criticize. I'm done with this site.
 
It was simply a question, sorry you took it the wrong way.
 
The reason I ask is because I have a eshopps sump and the flow was not straight forward. So I was not clear on the chambers when I got it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new