My 90 gallon reef

What do you guys suggest running 6 Ati t5

  • Color

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No target feeding

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something that can take flow and high in the top right.

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

tony Nashua

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Well new to reefing and a year old and tank is doing well.I now want to try some Sps coral.
 
Something that can go up in the right corner of the tank next to the lights and the returns on the tank so something that likes a lot of flow.
 
I've got mixed up all the easy corals and sponges and 10 fish everybody tells me I'm heavy by little but have no Siano no diatoms run to reactors UV three channel Kaymoore doesn't what a smart ATO top off.
 
Sorry for the typos I'm using Siri can't understand my Boston accent I mean it came or three channel dosing system.
 
Welcome. Nice tank!
 
Great tank! Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new