My 90 mixed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rockadile
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rockadile

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Location
Quad Cities
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have a camera phone and have never really posted pictures before. Please ignore the poor quality.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG0103.jpg
    IMAG0103.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 193
few more
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 156
Looking good! How long she been running?
 
If it is a andriod phone it should have a macro setting that will help some but it looks good to me. Nice tank
 
this time around it has only had coral a few months. I had a complete crash not so long ago which gave me a great oppertunity to rebuild. It is htc android, I will check it out for a macro setting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new