My 9ish gallon

LukeG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet. I've been out of the hobby so long I have a ton of stuff to read up on. Things changed a lot since my last reef 10 years ago.

OP
OP
J

justjosh012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all of the SPS gurus out there, Ive had my plum crazy the longest out of all of these, about a month. It is just starting to encrust over its base. Is this good, average, or bad? Forgive my noobness please :wink:

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also....i ended up deciding to start the nano..thanks alot lol... would you mind PM'ing me some info on your Rapid set up? I'd like to maybe build one for my tank

OP
OP
J

justjosh012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for not updating, need a camera. Everything is doing great. I'm going to remove the shrooms soon as they are going crazy, and i dont want them on the other rocks. all SPS is alive and getting decent growth showing on them. Zoas and palys are growing quick as well, but i like them more. AOG's are spreading very fast. the only gripe i have is the undersides of my SPS colonies arent coloring back up, time for another order from rapidled.

OP
OP
J

justjosh012

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank was successful up until i sold it to move to germany... was hard to see it go:squigglemouth:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back