My AI Prime HAD spec and schedule.

THE_MAD_REEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
129
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So please give me pointers as to how this spectrum and schedule look to you guys. This is my first light that isn't on or off. I'm loving it, just want to talk to people who know what they are doing.
1036d897ce7bffeefe445e99b7f511ea.jpg
70d92b06ce9a02ab079529d1d950d2d3.jpg
d9792c693a4eb5a5eee18594bf9c4422.jpg
 
Looks pretty good. I prefer mine a bit bluer
upload_2017-11-22_18-4-25.png
Nice, I'm still cycling so I am not growing anything. I like the bright look for now. Is there any well written instructions for the lights out there? I mean it's a little odd the lack of guidance and info on how to set this up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new