My anemone split!!!!

Oscar’s25Gal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
190
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My rose bubble tip anemone split about 2 days ago! I don’t really have any questions but here are some pictures!
I know they chose very awkward positions xD

image.jpg image.jpg
 
thumbs up! congrats on yr rbta splitting, but be aware that happens sometimes due to stress. (sorry for yr recent losses; i read yr recent prior posts).

slow and steady wins the race; you got this! keep that water quality stable. :cool:
 
Coo
thumbs up! congrats on yr rbta splitting, but be aware that happens sometimes due to stress. (sorry for yr recent losses; i read yr recent prior posts).

slow and steady wins the race; you got this! keep that water quality stable. :cool:
thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new