My Aquascape Dreams have come true!! You gotta see this!

STEEZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thrilled to find exactly what I’ve realized is the best aquascape. It is made by Reef Scape Designs and I discovered them by accident, but exactly what I’ve been looking for. It is a modular aquascape with fiberglass rods and slots to move them around. Mine has a base with three holes and 3 pieces you can put in each of the holes. But they can make it however.

For me, I just tore down my IM 20 to move but got this to make sure I was pumped to set it all back up. They custom made it for my tank dimensions.

Check it out!
img_4333-jpeg.3528151
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4336.jpeg
IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4333.jpeg

JCP_HobbyReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thrilled to find exactly what I’ve realized is the best aquascape. It is made by Reef Scape Designs and I discovered them by accident, but exactly what I’ve been looking for. It is a modular aquascape with fiberglass rods and slots to move them around. Mine has a base with three holes and 3 pieces you can put in each of the holes. But they can make it however.

For me, I just tore down my IM 20 to move but got this to make sure I was pumped to set it all back up. They custom made it for my tank dimensions.

Check it out!
img_4333-jpeg.3528151
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4336.jpeg
IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4333.jpeg
Awesome idea!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back