My Aussie Scolymia Collection...

Hey guys, how often do you feed your scoly's? I try to feed them at least 2x/week.
 
Hey guys, how often do you feed your scoly's? I try to feed them at least 2x/week.
I didn't feed mine for more than a month and they were fine... I do try to feed at least once/week... when I get the FM LPS food, I'll probably feed more for the first few weeks and then forget again... LoLz... they seem to do alright during that month I didn't feed them... but I'm sure they appreciate the feeding so I would recommend at least once/week feeding... :)


very nice!
Thanks Mrs Rev... :)
 
Orange Streak Aussie Scolymia update... :bigsmile:

06-17-10Scolymia.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new