My Awesome New Aussie Rainbow Acan

pocketsand

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
25
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you guys think?
 

Attachments

  • Acan top.jpg
    Acan top.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 254
  • acan top(1).jpg
    acan top(1).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 281
Very pretty, I like the pure green and the half and half heads showing in the second pic. how long before you move into your main tank? (assuming the eggcrate is a quarantine tank?)
 
This is an old pic, it is in my main now. It is really too big, it is a recent addition.

EDIT: Please refrain from any type of selling until you have reached the minimum requirements to do so :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice coral. I think I've seen that coral pic before, but I could be wrong sometimes those acans all look the same.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new