My baby 75 gal

PoppiesBluff

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
94
Reaction score
62
Location
St Cloud FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is only our second saltwater tank and I'm pleased so far ...
Looking forward to learning much more from y'all Thanx
Most call me Pops, (it's how I sign my paintings)

Let's hope I did this right and you can see video lol sorry ahead of time if I didn't
 
IMG_0433.JPG Ok guess the video didn't work but I thinx here's a pic
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up. Tank looks good...thanks for sharing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new