My beautiful lion :)

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girl Nala is getting so big! Shes my favorite fish hands down. Beautiful and great personality! Just wanted to share some pictures I got of her just now while shes waiting for her food to de thaw. Shes getting so big!

IMG_2537.jpeg IMG_2538.jpeg IMG_2539.jpeg

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you feed her? She looks happy.
I feed her PE mysis shrimp, cut up small chunks of rods preadator blend and alternate between krill and plankton! My marine betta likes the bigger chunks but she likes when I chop them up really small for her! Shes a very fun fish. She was the size of a quarter when I got her!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed her PE mysis shrimp, cut up small chunks of rods preadator blend and alternate between krill and plankton! My marine betta likes the bigger chunks but she likes when I chop them up really small for her! Shes a very fun fish. She was the size of a quarter when I got her!
Sounds delicious!

Don't know if you have read @lion king Thread on predator foods?

Wanna make certain she enjoys good health for you! :cool:

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds delicious!

Don't know if you have read @lion king Thread on predator foods?

Wanna make certain she enjoys good health for you! :cool:
Yes I have! Im trying to get her on other foods but she is one weird lion. Any big food she wont eat, just the smaller food. Thats why Ive been cutting up predator food so she gets different fish and nutrition aside from the mysis and plankton that she loves. So Ive been integrating more lion specific food in small chunks to her food!

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish!! Looks well cared for...
Who else is in that tank? I wonder how your pita pbt will do in there with it? Not quite a suggestion, just fishing for a more experienced person to give a opinion on compatibility.. may solve your pbt problems

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish!! Looks well cared for...
Who else is in that tank? I wonder how your pita pbt will do in there with it? Not quite a suggestion, just fishing for a more experienced person to give a opinion on compatibility.. may solve your pbt problems
The tank is a 70 gallon where my lion is! It is home to a marine betta, maroon clown pair, a kleini butterfly, melenarus wrasse, engineer goby, 4 chromis and a damsel. Im thinking miss PITA would not go will in there and be a terror if cramped. Shes territorial now in my 6 foot, cant fathom her in that tank! Also dont want her to bully my marine betta. He is coming out more and more and dont want to ruin that and have him hiding all the time again!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back