My blue tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty-Noob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You play Russian roulette when you introduce fish straight to the DT. Why risk all your stock($) for one fish?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
You play Russian roulette when you introduce fish straight to the DT. Why risk all your stock($) for one fish?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

With tangs it's like playing roulette with 5 bullets and only 1 blank


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
With tangs it's like playing roulette with 5 bullets and only 1 blank


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

That I totally agree. I would like to put it in a QT tank but there's no way of getting it out from where it's from
 
All I do is put the fish in there and see what happens or do I medicate it?

Well you can't medicate without knowing what your treating. Your basically separating so you don't put the other stock in danger & observing until you find the cause, then treat.


With tangs it's like playing roulette with 5 bullets and only 1 blank


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Yup!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
Last edited:
Try watching the tank from far away, like from another room of through the Window. Some blue tangs are very shy and will hide when ever you enter room. Best thing to do is feed and back up as far as you can and don't move.

Tapatalk on Galaxy S3
 
if you have the capability of qt the fish, just do what ever it takes, I had a blue tang that would hide in a small cave part of a rock, and when i needed to get him out I pulled that rock out, of the rock is buried under more rocks, get a lot of buckets and do what it takes.

That I totally agree. I would like to put it in a QT tank but there's no way of getting it out from where it's from
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new