My BTA propagation tank

This are Nems cuttings...
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 164
You can force them to split by lowering ALK then bringing it back up over a day or two. Cutting them is kinda brutal IMO. Nice Nems!
 
I does 2 part and I just skip a day then double dose the next. They split about 50% of the time. I've never tried it more than once a month.
 
There's few ways u can clone bta.
One way is fragging or cutting the nems.
Second is feeding more and making it bigger.
Third is making the Nems stress by changing the parameters and hi temp.
no matter what u do there always a risk so be careful and be safe always.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new