MY CDA Fish Prison.

Alright, here we go again. Here are the latest pictures before shipment.
Tank was supposed to be picked up yesterday or today. So based on last experience I could see it as soon mid next week.

I’m also debating if I should start a 2.0 build thread once it arrives and I actually start building. That way pictures of actual progress are
Located in the beginning.
 

Attachments

  • F546E664-070E-477D-87AE-BCB5851FE76B.jpeg
    F546E664-070E-477D-87AE-BCB5851FE76B.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 258AE329-D46E-415F-986C-20D15354279D.jpeg
    258AE329-D46E-415F-986C-20D15354279D.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 117
Looks good. they turned that around pretty quick

New tank, new thread! Probably best to clean it up and keep it build specific.
 
Looks good. they turned that around pretty quick

New tank, new thread! Probably best to clean it up and keep it build specific.
Yeah my next one I’ll start once my tank arrives and try to stick to just the build. I’ll boat pictures of tank here when it arrives then abandon this one. Keep a look out for “fish prison 2.0 Alcatraz” or something along those lines. I’ll also post a link here
 
Well glass looks good this time. But there appears to be shipping damage on the stand. I just can’t win.
 

Attachments

  • 35946C63-C622-4ACF-9081-C6FE286CC324.jpeg
    35946C63-C622-4ACF-9081-C6FE286CC324.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 7D6CCEF2-5094-440F-B2AC-CB1DFD06AA23.jpeg
    7D6CCEF2-5094-440F-B2AC-CB1DFD06AA23.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 110
  • C444E508-1CD8-4BB3-AC41-7F3E36070D0D.jpeg
    C444E508-1CD8-4BB3-AC41-7F3E36070D0D.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 110
Ah man, that sucks. Sorry man.

I wonder why they wanted to risk shipping the stand 2x. Maybe to ensure the tank fits the stand perfectly?
 
Ah man, that sucks. Sorry man.

I wonder why they wanted to risk shipping the stand 2x. Maybe to ensure the tank fits the stand perfectly?
The stand had damage as well the first time. And they made the tank bigger for me.

so I’m keeping the stand and tank this time. And they want me to hire a local person to repair it and send them the bill. I’m tempted to just repair it my self and move on with my life.
 
The stand had damage as well the first time. And they made the tank bigger for me.

so I’m keeping the stand and tank this time. And they want me to hire a local person to repair it and send them the bill. I’m tempted to just repair it my self and move on with my life.
That makes sense. I missed the damage the first go around. Hopefully they are lighting that delivery service up as we speak.
Hopefully it’s just superficial(still sucks) and you can do it yourself and send them a bill and move on with the build.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new