My cheap 125

So we have some crabs...with some other things growing on them... that is what you are leading with?
Marie Dont Want To Fight GIF by NETFLIX
 
So we have some crabs...with some other things growing on them... that is what you are leading with?
Marie Dont Want To Fight GIF by NETFLIX
Oooops , thought this was a different thread. Responding to a few at the moment. But yes, I’d like to know the answer to the questions asked. I’ll redirect
 


Oooops , thought this was a different thread. Responding to a few at the moment. But yes, I’d like to know the answer to the questions asked. I’ll redirect
Heard that before...
 
Oooops , thought this was a different thread. Responding to a few at the moment. But yes, I’d like to know the answer to the questions asked. I’ll redirect
Don't feel bad I posted a bunch of posts in a PM that I though was a thread I was on. I'm sure the guy that I bough chaeto from was very confused.
 
Don't feel bad I posted a bunch of posts in a PM that I though was a thread I was on. I'm sure the guy that I bough chaeto from was very confused.
You start posting on different threads then all a sudden your 20 deep in the inbox. Turns into automatic response mode and they all melt into one.
Grateful Dead Craft Beer GIF by UNION Craft Brewing
 
You start posting on different threads then all a sudden your 20 deep in the inbox. Turns into automatic response mode and they all melt into one.
Grateful Dead Craft Beer GIF by UNION Craft Brewing
You siad that......
Excuse Me What GIF by NETFLIX
 
You start posting on different threads then all a sudden your 20 deep in the inbox. Turns into automatic response mode and they all melt into one.
Grateful Dead Craft Beer GIF by UNION Craft Brewing
I was actually going to Tag the guy but wanted to make sure I had his username right, so I went into the PM to double check it and apparently forgot to go back to the thread.
It happens.
 
I was actually going to Tag the guy but wanted to make sure I had his username right, so I went into the PM to double check it and apparently forgot to go back to the thread.
It happens.
Chris Rock Reaction GIF
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new