My clownfish at night.

Brandon103095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just showing a pic of my two clowns at night, they hang out here as soon as lights go out until they come back on in the morning! Always in this spot, never anywhere else lol.

3A6C0397-AFD1-4211-BCFE-551CF15258EF.jpeg

OP
OP
B

Brandon103095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns are weird. Mine sleeps on top of my spin stream return.
was hoping theyd host either my hammer coral or elegance coral, but thats not looking promising lol. im not ready to throw an anenome in yet until i do a ton of more research

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
clowns.gif

Clowns will be clowns. They're kind of like cats. They'll do whatever they want and expect you to love them for it. Which you will.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
was hoping theyd host either my hammer coral or elegance coral, but thats not looking promising lol. im not ready to throw an anenome in yet until i do a ton of more research
Be careful what you wish for....hammers and all euphyllia have skeletons and the clowns can get really rough when hosting them and rub so hard it kills the euphyllia. It's a sad thing to watch a hammer or torch die due to a clown hosting it :(

How old is your tank?

OP
OP
B

Brandon103095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful what you wish for....hammers and euphyllia have skeletons and the clowns can get really rough when hosting them and rub so hard it kills the euphyllia. It's a sad thing to watch a hammer or torch die due to a clown hosting it :(

How old is your tank?
only about 2 months now. so no where near anenome ready

Westside Guy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just showing a pic of my two clowns at night, they hang out here as soon as lights go out until they come back on in the morning! Always in this spot, never anywhere else lol.

My two Gladiators like to sleep at the same spot against the glass on the left side! ;)

Back