My clownfish keep breeding…

Ironlink1000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m just posting to ask if it’s normal for clownfish to breed often? Not too long ago all the prior eggs they laid disappeared (not sure what happened to them) and now they just laid some more. Is this normal or a sign of discontent?
IMG_2772.jpeg
 
Newb question here: If they do breed and I/we decide not to raise frye do we just let it be and have it die off? I know that sounds mean but I figured I would ask since I plan to have a pair of clowns eventually.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new