My clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jlfjcf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jlfjcf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Reedsburg, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clownfish are acting wierd I think they might be a mated pair they were swimming by each other now the bigger one
Swimmes around the tank and the little one stays in a cave under the anemone and by the frogspawn
 
ugere8u3.jpg
 
well one way u can tell is he female will have a tube sticking out, or they r being very protective of that area. That is what I have seen. VERY COOL and very lucky! good luck on seen if there actually laying eggs! :)
 
Last edited:
Yes the black one is the female I do believe and when we hand feed the female will go after our hand when we are in that area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new