My constant Hewbie battle!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I guess you are right. Fresh water dip and a round of meds that may, or may not, have been necessary. Still hard to tell from this thread and I didn't mention getting bit. I know it may come across a bit rough around the edges but really why jump in to expert fish regardless of why they are tagged as such so soon? Besides it would have a better chance with a mature display not to mention sourcing a quality animal which means one is paying a premium.

Why rush is what I'm wondering.
Ah okay I see what youre saying! And I agree

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was more using it as an example not saying they are the same, I know NOTHING about this wrasse, Ive got my Melanarus wrasse and thats it. I was more saying that I dont think she jumps willy nilly into fish based on her posts, but I believe you that they are hard. Wrasse in general just seem hard so if you think its too hard thats okay! Was more saying that I dont see her as a bad aquarist just cause Hewbie has rub spots and stuff. Also what makes these wrasse harder than the regal and PBT by the way? Just curious and love to learn new things. Wrasse are cool but some seem super hard. Im just happy my mel is doing well since he is so pretty!
yellow tail tamarin wrasses are many levels more difficult than a regal angel or a powder blue tang. I don't think this particular aquarist has any business purchasing a yellow tail tamarin wrasse.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I thought clownfish were evil...
He literally did the other day. It was my fault though lol.
Lol clowns are evil!! Mine bit the sh— out of me all the time! I bad feed my triggers and he only nipped me once. Nothing compared to the bite of a clown. Granted he was a baby niger lol. Ive ordered a pair of blue jaws so we will see if I decide to hand feed them too!

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was more using it as an example not saying they are the same, I know NOTHING about this wrasse, Ive got my Melanarus wrasse and thats it. I was more saying that I dont think she jumps willy nilly into fish based on her posts, but I believe you that they are hard. Wrasse in general just seem hard so if you think its too hard thats okay! Was more saying that I dont see her as a bad aquarist just cause Hewbie has rub spots and stuff. Also what makes these wrasse harder than the regal and PBT by the way? Just curious and love to learn new things. Wrasse are cool but some seem super hard. Im just happy my mel is doing well since he is so pretty!
I don’t think anyone is saying she’s a bad aquarist, but she is still fairly new to the hobby. I think it’s maybe a good future goal, a few years down the road.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think anyone is saying she’s a bad aquarist, but she is still fairly new to the hobby. I think it’s maybe a good future goal, a few years down the road.
By the way Im so jealous of your beautiful coral nano! Been trying to do one like that. Wish I could get mine like that, Im struggling with that tank right now! But my 70 and 125 is doing amazing

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should try walking him more often, my lion gets like this when I forget to walk him and feed him silver sides. He calms down after I pet him a little…
LOL okay that was great, just snorted wine out my nose when I read that!

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL okay that was great, just snorted wine out my nose when I read that!
ba GIF

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back