OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you intentionally keep you CA that high? When I dosed acropower my nitrates rose.

Although going slowly, I stopped carbon dosing for a week due to a trip and they reached 30ppm.

No, I need to lower my Calc. It got out of Wack when I was using Red Sea right before switching to a calcium reactor and now I think the reactor is just maintaining the higher level. I sent off a Triton test on Saturday so I can see exactly what my Calc is along with the other elements.

Not sure why Acropower would raise No3. A few folks I know who dose it all say that it drives down No3, almost like carbon dosing. Maybe just at a slower rate.

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC Backdraft
B9DE7C8D-658A-4372-A632-059A5CA7136D.jpeg

Unnamed
E6F29A54-90CF-4776-A1E1-53593B6CE4B6.jpeg
1E2ACB77-DF0E-461F-8439-05AAAF103E27.jpeg

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't realise you had a thread Ryan!! Tagging along for sure man! :D

Looking forward to seeing that upcoming "fund the build" sale! Watching but sadly out of range for buying :( haha

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't realise you had a thread Ryan!! Tagging along for sure man! :D

Looking forward to seeing that upcoming "fund the build" sale! Watching but sadly out of range for buying :( haha

I started this a month or so ago. I want to be able to share my successes and failures with everyone and also have a place to archive my collection as it progresses through the years.

I’d love for this page to be more interactive with other sharing what’s working for them, how their system is doing, pics and what not. I’m sure that just takes time.

Anyway, thanks for following along and I hope you enjoy the thread.

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started this a month or so ago. I want to be able to share my successes and failures with everyone and also have a place to archive my collection as it progresses through the years.

I’d love for this page to be more interactive with other sharing what’s working for them, how their system is doing, pics and what not. I’m sure that just takes time.

Anyway, thanks for following along and I hope you enjoy the thread.
Definitely love reading peoples threads and their trials and tribulations!

Your glorious tank is going to be an enjoyable one to following along with!! :D

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Russo757 how is your bellicose doing? Mine seems to have one skinless tip like yours did. It may actually be new growth but I can’t tell yet

Seems to be doing good. That one branch is just odd. I think it needs more light to be honest but I’m strapped on space so it is what it is for now.

OP
OP
Russo757

Russo757

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks. Phase two of my “fund the new build” sale is going down next weekend. I will be cutting up all of my high ends and selling a limited number of frags off each piece.The number of frags available will be determined by the size of the colony/grow out being cut. That being said, I will have frags of the following:

MattV Ultimate Tricolor
BC Bubblebath Unicorn
CG/TGC Cherry Bomb
RRa UOP
TGC Inner Planet
Vivids Rainbow Delight
BC Backdraft
WWC Pink Panther Tenuis
MattV Colorblind
RR The Vinh
Asd rainbow
Reef raft Kandari
Vivid confetti (first release)
RMF Red Gecko
WWC Dragon Slayer
Wwc king Fiji
BC Aquaman
RRC pink Cadillac
Greg’s Unicorn
CC Voodoo Majik
CB Malificient
JF Jolt (first release)
TGC RGs Undertaker (first release)
Greg’s Skittles
BKChem Wet Dreams
WWC Looney Toons Stylo
Dragon Soul Torches

Plus a few of those “unreleased/unnamed” corals I’ve been coloring that I’m going to release for the first time

To be fair to everyone I’m not taking preorders or posting quantity or prices until the sale goes live. I’ll be posting on R2R as well as the Facebook group “Official SPS Frag Swap”

Thanks again for all your support!

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks. Phase two of my “fund the new build” sale is going down next weekend. I will be cutting up all of my high ends and selling a limited number of frags off each piece.The number of frags available will be determined by the size of the colony/grow out being cut. That being said, I will have frags of the following:

MattV Ultimate Tricolor
BC Bubblebath Unicorn
CG/TGC Cherry Bomb
RRa UOP
TGC Inner Planet
Vivids Rainbow Delight
BC Backdraft
WWC Pink Panther Tenuis
MattV Colorblind
RR The Vinh
Asd rainbow
Reef raft Kandari
Vivid confetti (first release)
RMF Red Gecko
WWC Dragon Slayer
Wwc king Fiji
BC Aquaman
RRC pink Cadillac
Greg’s Unicorn
CC Voodoo Majik
CB Malificient
JF Jolt (first release)
TGC RGs Undertaker (first release)
Greg’s Skittles
BKChem Wet Dreams
WWC Looney Toons Stylo
Dragon Soul Torches

Plus a few of those “unreleased/unnamed” corals I’ve been coloring that I’m going to release for the first time

To be fair to everyone I’m not taking preorders or posting quantity or prices until the sale goes live. I’ll be posting on R2R as well as the Facebook group “Official SPS Frag Swap”

Thanks again for all your support!
This is very tempting. I’m in the process of upgrading to a waterbox peninsula from my 70 gal. Hopefully you ship to New York.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back