My custom 233

Light upgrade?
My dream upgrade.
I'm bored with the CoralCare gen 2 fixtures I have.
I'm very happy with the lights themselves, but they have this industrial look.
 
My dream upgrade.
I'm bored with the CoralCare gen 2 fixtures I have.
I'm very happy with the lights themselves, but they have this industrial look.
The ATI Straton Xs are beautiful lights for sure!
 
I swapped out a Red Dragon 100 watt pump for a VarioS-10 on my closed loop today. I'll finish up the controller mount tomorrow and fire it up.



20260907_161850_resized.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new