My dove passed away

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,600
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My diamond dove passed away yesterday due to sickness. I tried to help him but the vet wasn't going to be open until monday. He was my first bird and it hurt a lot to say goodbye, but he's okay now, he's not suffering.

R.I.P. Twitter
1957754_274531789377838_1664119819_o.jpg
 
I so sorry to hear that :( At least you gave him a happy life
 
My condolences
 
thanks for all the kind words everyone, I'm just glad he went peacefully and that I could be there with him every step of the way.

Maybe I'll plant a coral for him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new