• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My experience with Russo757

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased a frag pack from Russo the first week of December last year. We decided that since it was so close to the holidays and with all the shipping going on we would wait until after the holiday rush in a attempt to avoid shipping delays. As luck would have it my 210 gal. sprung a leak during the holidays.

Russo contacted me the first week of January this year wanting to ship the frags and I told him what happened. I explained I had a 220 gal. on order and was waiting for it to be delivered. Russo happily offered to hold the frags until the tank was setup. During the process of setting up the tank, cycling, and other pitfalls Russo would contact me periodically to check on the progress and would even give me advice, suggestions during the process.

I received the frag pack today and the frags are awesome......PE right out of the bag. It is the actions of members here like Russo that make me glad I joined this forum. I really appreciate the kindness and patience exhibited by Russo and will definitely purchase from him again.

In contrast, I purchased a couple of frags (Pink Cadillac, Orange Passion) from a member of my Reef Club around the same time. I reached out to the member to explain what happened to my tank and would be delayed in picking up the frags.

The member stated he "normally hold frags for two (2) weeks only and to come get my frags". With no tank to house the frags I decided to give the frags away to another member of the club.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm glad one reefer had good morals! Glad you got the new tank worked out!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back