My favorite clownfish jumped

  • Thread starter Thread starter LandenB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LandenB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
116
Reaction score
84
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was moving things around in my tank.. all of a sudden something that at first I thought was a bug smacked me in the face and fell to the floor. To my utter panic it was my clownfish. I gently scooped her up with my hands and tossed her back in. So far she seems fine!!! Thankfully. It was like 5.5 foot drop tho so hopefully nothing is wrong with her.. that said I will never go screenless on my tank so if does happen again I'm right there to perform the save!
279f0c00b4de7e3680939718d7cea263.jpg
 
Oh gosh, that's quite a scare! I am so glad you got her back in okay. She's beautiful! Is she a Davinci?
 
I know right! Yeah not sure if grade a or b. I think the orange little waves are pretty sweet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new