Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2011-01-12_20.29.05.jpg
2011-01-07_19.05.03.jpg
2011-01-12_20.29.48.jpg
2011-01-12_20.30.44.jpg
2011-01-10_16.42.48.jpg

Here is an update ive got my aqua c ev180 running in my 150 gallon rated sump with a mag drive 7 retun pump, and i have a current nova extreme lighting. For those of you who noticed last time i took the hob filter off. Livestock inculdes a spider sponge, frogspawn, candycane, multiple zoo's, mushrooms and pizza anenomes,zoo's,welso,rose bulb, fan worm and coco worm. Fish inlcudes two clowns two reef chromisis, two clownfish, sailfin tang, blue tang,lawnmower goby, and leopard wrasse. Sorry for the pictures my smartphone hates my puprle bulb and takes crappy pics.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good so far! Have you had any issues with algae from it being located right in front of the window?

OP
OP
Oceanslayer18

Oceanslayer18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you guys. I recently mounted a shade to elimate all light from the window. That was the only spot i had to place it. My recent addition i havent token a picture of yet but it has medium sized golden hammer which was very costly and hard to obtain lol along with some acros which i dont have pictures of yet.

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh btw jabberkayce i love your female leopard wrasse, i recently purchased one and it has loads of personallity.

It's my favorite in the tank so far. The colors are amazing and I'm already itching for another wrasse. I had heard they are hard to keep but this gal eats like a pig and is extremely healthy and hardy.

OP
OP
Oceanslayer18

Oceanslayer18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i was told the same but mine is a pig too lol im hoping to add the male into the tank just to see them swimming together cause there awsome fish.

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my first tank looked like yours. Your rockwork is awesome.

How long have you had the sponge? I always wanted one but was told they are very hard to keep and are non-photosynthetic.

OP
OP
Oceanslayer18

Oceanslayer18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my first tank looked like yours. Your rockwork is awesome.

How long have you had the sponge? I always wanted one but was told they are very hard to keep and are non-photosynthetic.

Thanks lol and ive had the sponge for two months now. He gave me a scare when he didnt open for about 2 weeks and i thought he had died but after i bought a cleaner shrimp he went and cleaned him up and hes nice and big now. As long as you put him in a corner where he can trap either phytoplankton or mysis shrimp hell do fine. Alot of people dont know about the spider sponge and WWC charges alot for them.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back