My First Mag

  • Thread starter Thread starter horseplay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mag Looks good. Might want to cover the mp40 because if it does wonder into it...just a thought.
 
Have a nem guard but have not put it on yet. I am keeping an eye on it though through a webcam. I check on it a few times daily.
 
Have a nem guard but have not put it on yet. I am keeping an eye on it though through a webcam. I check on it a few times daily.
Good stuff. Just thought I would say something because I know that I currently have a newer Mag that moves often and have lost a nem in the past to a powerhead. Would hate for that plate of spaghetti to become a tank full of chopped spaghetti
 
She’s doing good and has not deflate again even after the ordeal the being moved from the plate.

I tried to feed her but it has not shown an eagerness to food like my BTA.

 
She’s doing good and has not deflate again even after the ordeal the being moved from the plate.

I tried to feed her but it has not shown an eagerness to food like my BTA.

I usually don't recommend feeding anemones directly after adding them. I would leave it settle a few more days before starting to direct feed it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new