My first N-Doc and now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Borsalino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the results for the first N-Doc.

My question is, must i raise NO³ to 2.25 that the 2 color bars are the same?

Now is my NO³ 0.5 with Salifert.
2ugduzb.jpg

Or raise to NO³ 2.25?
24yqmme.jpg

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, if you are measuring 0.5 NO3 at home then that would indicate that the N measured in your sample is made up more from other N sources such as Proteins, Amino Acids, Ammonia for example.

This could mean that your skimmer maybe under performing or you are dosing too much amino acids..

IF, you were to measure 2.25 NO3 at home and we had measured that amount of N them it would be perfect. However, if you were to manually raise your NO3 to 2.25 without correcting anything else then your total N measurement would likely also rise so would would still not be in balance if that makes sense?

miPapareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting your results. I have been very curious what info it gives. Do the N-DOC results come with any recommendations? I’m plan to send one in with my normal bi-monthly ICP test, just wondering what to expect.

ScottF83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting your results. I have been very curious what info it gives. Do the N-DOC results come with any recommendations? I’m plan to send one in with my normal bi-monthly ICP test, just wondering what to expect.
I'm in the same boat! Just been lurking in this thread to see what insights it gives. Also got no current issues but interested in reaching a balance! :)

OP
OP
Borsalino

Borsalino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I'm waiting for the Movie part II

Hopefully without background music, is disturbing if you are hard-of-hearing .

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I will pass on the feedback!

More videos will be coming very soon.

N-DOC testing is still very new and we are already seeing some very interesting results!

We will be adding more information to the HELP tabs and also the dosing information for the N & P products.

Back