My First Reef

Glott3133

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
403
Reaction score
1,005
Location
Sleepy Hollow
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on for about a month, reading and asking questions from this great community. I figured I would upload a few pics of my 72g reef. Things have been going well, except for a few issues here and there; but for my first experience, I am very happy with the progress of my tank.

IMG_0882.jpg
IMG_0884.jpg
IMG_0885.jpg
IMG_0886.jpg
IMG_0887.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new