My first SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Columbia MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My handful of LPS and Soft corals are healthy and growing. I am daily dosing and levels have been solid at 1300, 430, and 9 for a couple weeks now so I decided to try to add an easy SPS to the area of the tank reserved for them. I picked up this 3"x3" Monti frag for $25 at my LFS and super glued it mid high tank high right above a rock cave. Its under OR T247's. Crossing my fingers it takes off like my LPS corals did.

22845305704_b27b819743_b.jpg


Here is a full tank shot for better idea on placement.
505f0a6717886dd2eab55884eaf9850b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new