My fish is swimming on its side what do u do

bluemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if he is, the fish is not going to last long in a 7 gallon tank without any live rock. (and from what I can see, a barely cycled tank, if any)

I would strongly suggest you put aside your selfishness and ego and do what is best for the animal here.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
2 weeks 7 gallon tank I just got the salt level to 10.025
Good deal. Just to clarify- its 1.025. While I understand you have an extra zero in there , others may or may not.

Bozburn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing I mentioned in your other thread about this.

Need to get test kits and keep an eye on your parameters. Same as mentioned above, need live rock in there as well. Do the research and keep an eye on parameters.

OP
OP
N

nemo98620

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad your fish is doing better, but he's been through a lot. Its a great hobby, but takes some preparation, please do some reading, and get some rocks in your tank, get some different food choices, and get some test kits. And please don't put another fish in that tank, its too small. Good luck
Ok

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only one thing to do really! Take back that clown fish until you have a tank that is ready for him! :) That's the responsible thing to do as a pet owner..

OP
OP
N

nemo98620

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only one thing to do really! Take back that clown fish until you have a tank that is ready for him! :) That's the responsible thing to do as a pet owner..
It stopped doing that today and swimming normal and the store doesn't take returns

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • D/C

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Both

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 12 16.4%
Back