My Fluval Sea 13.5

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lmk how it goes. im definitely interested if it does the two things well as the sponge with the quick access for easy maintenance

OP
OP
sayitfast

sayitfast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a recent pick of my tank.... been up and running for just over a year. I have only upgraded the media racks with the inTank racks. I really like the inTank racks... makes life much easier.

I have the Skimmer that goes with the Fluval tank but it made so much noise I removed it. I do weekly water change of around 25% so no real issues there. I do run one MP10. I have it on the lowest setting possible.

I have learned a few things. The original light actually grows softies very well. I tried to put in some Zoas and a clam but had to move them to my frag tank as they started to go downhill. I started to feed BRS reef chili and some Aquaforest additives once a week ... this works well for my frag tank also.
Keep the back chambers clean... I vacuum them one maybe every month... If I don't I tend to see an algae growth spurt.

Overall I'm really happy with this tank.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.9%
Back