MY GEORGIA AQUARIUM EXPERIENCE

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
10,367
Reaction score
17,403
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ENTRANCE

20220611_111418.jpg
20220611_111746.jpg
20220611_111839.jpg

COMMON AREA


20220611_112025.jpg

20220611_115756.jpg
20220611_134004.jpg
20220611_115744.jpg
20220611_112025.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow and thanks for sharing. Ive often heard of this facility, and Now I know - Its a beauty
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new