My green leopard wrasse disappeared.

GeriatricReefer01

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I introduced a leopard wrasse to my tank yesterday he immediately dug directly into the sand when he was introduced and haven’t seen him since
 
They do that when frightened, give him some time. Don't dig him up
Yeah, my decora goby that lived in the tank also dissappear without a trace. Same issue? (He did not jump out, I ripped up my living room trying to find him)
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, my Melanurus and Leopard did similar. After being out and about for a couple hours each disappeared for about a day and a half.
 
Upvote 0
No worries, the little scoundrel decided to come out
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0
I introduced a leopard wrasse to my tank yesterday he immediately dug directly into the sand when he was introduced and haven’t seen him since
Dive bombing when new very normal and up to 72 hours. Reduce white intensity which may bring it out and also food will bring it out. At times you may have to step back at feeding as they are easily intimidated
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new