My Hello Introduction

brianaM10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Obviously , posting here, I am new to the Saltwater World. I have set up a 60 gal tank and have had it up and running since March of 2018. We have been working on this project slowly so we don't completely mess up all at the same time and doing fairly well. We all know it can be hard to figure out what is true or not online, so I was hoping a forum to have multiple people and ideas be more helpful with questions and opinions. I don't have any pictures to post as of right now but what I do have now is:
2 clowns
2 Blennys (scooter and lawn mower)
1 Coral Beauty Angel
1 Banggai Cardinal
1 White Tail Dascyllus
1 Cleaner shrimp
2 Turbo Snails
3 Hermit Crabs (2 red, 1 blue)
1 Pincushion Urchin
1 Zoanthid Coral

OP
OP
brianaM10

brianaM10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Obviously , posting here, I am new to the Saltwater World. I have set up a 60 gal tank and have had it up and running since March of 2018. We have been working on this project slowly so we don't completely mess up all at the same time and doing fairly well. We all know it can be hard to figure out what is true or not online, so I was hoping a forum to have multiple people and ideas be more helpful with questions and opinions. I don't have any pictures to post as of right now but what I do have now is:
2 clowns
2 Blennys (scooter and lawn mower)
1 Coral Beauty Angel
1 Banggai Cardinal
1 White Tail Dascyllus
1 Cleaner shrimp
2 Turbo Snails
3 Hermit Crabs (2 red, 1 blue)
1 Pincushion Urchin
1 Zoanthid Coral

P.S. This list of fish looks like a lot more than when I actually look at them in the tank

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r56.gif
#WelcometoR2R

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back