My IM100 EXT Tank

rongy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
689
Reaction score
467
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Starting a new thread for my IM100 tank. My old tank is a Redsea 250, now I’m adding a new tank. The plan is to plumb both tanks together to reduce my maintenance.
IMG_9049.jpeg


Here’s my old build thread which I haven’t been updating for a while. Adding a recent picture for my old tank. It gets way too crowded.
IMG_9042.jpeg


————3/8/24————
Cycling new aquascape to the tank. Since the tank will be larger than the original, I plan add third rock structure in the center
IMG_9220.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Light installed. Going with LED/T5 mix this time. Have 3 used XR15 ready for install.

Tank is filled with RODI. Going to leak test overnight again before adding salt.
IMG_9054.jpeg
 
Pulled some rock from old tank and added a new rock structure
IMG_9218.jpeg

IMG_9220.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new