My Introduction, Zach Newell

Zachary Newell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only was it recommended to introduce myself, I was told through many friends to join this forum. So this is my personal introduction. I'm not going to release much personal information for my own reasons and I hope that is respected. Just know I work around reef stuff and am not a beginner to the hobby. In fact, I have set up, from scratch, multiple successful tanks with full lively coral. I'm simply on this forum to get opinions and share the passion of the hobby. Thank you for taking the time to read and look forward to learning more and more about the reef. I will be posting shortly about a personal plan i'm putting together for my own tank that I claim as my own.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Don't take this the wrong way, friend, but for someone that's not big in to divulging personal information I wouldn't have my first and last name in my tag on a forum.

My personal advice (for anyone that does this) is to request a name change. Not that anyone on this forum would ever do anything, but anyone can read our posts here and many more people read posts here than are signed up.

Just my .02. You made the right choice participating, we are glad to have you. I hope you share your knowledge and I hope to see some tank pics!! :)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.6%
Back