My jbj 29 after a month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian wea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian wea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
167
Reaction score
26
Location
Ocala Fl.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little over a month. My first build.

1.jpg


2.jpg
 
I wonder why they say no nem for 6 months? ive got 2 and they both are doing well..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new