My JBJ 45 Build!

Bought a hammer yesterday! Hopefully it'll open up fully in the next few days!
IMG_1480194346.429850.jpg

IMG_1480194372.540148.jpg
 
IMG_1480194555.914439.jpg

Most of the diatom disappeared within the past few days... i was told diatom bloom lasts a few months? Should i be worried about this?
 
Looks wonderful. I would not worry about lack of diatoms there will be other things that drive you crazy.
 
IMG_1480978553.355598.jpg

IMG_1480978564.107628.jpg

Water change!! Loving how everything is going.

Going Wednesday to the lfs to get some dry sand and maybe a fish!
I'm wanting a clown goby and a diamond goby but I think i waited too long for the clown because they'll have to order me one.

My foxface died :'(
I honestly don't know what happened. Parameters were fine, nothing unusual at all. He was eating for the three weeks i had him and then just started acting weird and was dead the next day.
 
I went crazy this past week and ordered my skimmer (Tunze 9004),a T247 (upgrade from my Current Orbit Marine LED), and also a small clean up crew.

I'm seeing some hair algae growing on a lot of the rock so i'm hoping that CUC will take care of it or keep it under control at least.

I have a whole chamber in the back setup for a small fuge. Just waiting to find some chaeto full of pods to throw in there!
 
Which of these corals could i move to the very top rock without the light bleaching them out? Might have to grab a small frag of GSP to let grow up there
 
New fish!
Yellow psuedochromis and a lawnmower blenny
Also seeing some coralline algae starting to grow!
IMG_1481227649.948829.jpg

IMG_1481227662.199674.jpg

IMG_1481227674.015926.jpg
 
Looking good, congratulations on your new fish:)
 
Haven't done an update in awhile. I'll post some pics tonight.
The yellow pseudo killed the lawnmower blenny within a few hours so i took him back... since my last update i've gotten a clown goby, diamond goby, and a strawberry psuedochromis..
I've also gotten a nice little frogspawn, chalice, pipe organ and a new leather which isn't doing well..
 
I'm wanting an rbta but i also love how active my clownfish are and don't want them to lay in an anemone all day.. anyone else had this issue?
 
Haven't done an update in awhile. I'll post some pics tonight.
The yellow pseudo killed the lawnmower blenny within a few hours so i took him back... since my last update i've gotten a clown goby, diamond goby, and a strawberry psuedochromis..
I've also gotten a nice little frogspawn, chalice, pipe organ and a new leather which isn't doing well..
Check my newest videos on YouTube since you got a diamond watchman Goby you will love what mine does to my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new